Friday, February 24, 2017

Mahi Mahi, Family Fishing Charter Puna Cana 2017





Family Fishing Charter Discount 10%

Private Yacht for Family Fishing Charter – 10% OFF

deep sea fishing Punta Cana fimily fishing charter low price

One of my brightest childhood memories is when my dad took me fishing with his friends.

Early morning…when all the other kids are still seeing dreams, but you
are already awake – this makes you special and grown up. Fresh sea
breathe excites. Talks about fish and weather…adult talks. I’m standing
there silent, catching every word. I’m exploring a new world – the world
of fishing!

Come to us. During this trip we will be one big family in the Atlantic
Ocean. As one team. We will catch fish. We will return to the shore and
will have it cooked in the restaurant and have great lunch or dinner.

Our boat – best place for family-team building!

See you during fishing.

Cap. Yustas Fortuna

Private Fishing Charters Punta Cana


No comments:

Post a Comment

#shorts Mahi Mahi Fishing charters Punta Cana. Fortuna boat inDR. #fishi...

Short video with my Good Friend Mike and four hours fishing charter in Punta Cana with me. Fishing boat "Fortuna" 42' & me...